Netgear routers are very popular WiFi routers that are specially designed to deliver you high-speed internet and also enhance coverage with great advanced options. Perhaps, Netgear has put forward a variety of options for routers to choose from.
As you want to access the internet with the help of the Netgear Wifi, you have to log in to the Netgear router first. In this article, we are going to discuss the Netgear router login.
Here is How to Log in to Netgear Router:
If you can’t log in to Netgear router, then follow the given below guidelines to successfully do it.
- Open the browser from any device you want. Basically, make sure that the device is connected to the Wifi. However, some of the popular browsers you can use are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
- Now, in the address bar of the browser, type the given below address:
However, you can also type the router’s default IP address that is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168. 0.1
- Hit the Enter button to enter the page. Perhaps, keep in mind that your browser might show that the connection is not secure. For that, you have to verify that the web address you entered is correct and then proceed to continue.
- Once the login page opens, now you have to give your login credentials. However, if you have any new login credentials, then you have to enter your new login credentials. If you are a new user or have not given your credentials, then you can put the default credentials to Netgear router login default. And for that, you have to put “admin” in the Username and Password box.
- Click on the “Okay” button to log in to the login page.
- In accordance with that, you will be logged into your Netgear default page.
What if you Can’t Log in to Netgear Router?
However, sometimes many users complain about the issue that is they can’t log in to Netgear router, which is one of the most common issues.
So what to do if you cannot log in to the Netgear router? Just go through the following guidelines to solve it.
- Connect the modem of the router with ethernet to your PC via any LAN port and check if the wires are properly connected or not.
- Then you have to turn off the PC, the modem as well as the router. Further, turn them on again.
- You have to wait now for a while until the devices boot up properly.
- From your laptop open the browser and go to the following website:
However, you can also type the router’s default IP address that is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168. 1.1
- Now, login into the Netgear website with your login credentials and check if the issue persists or not.
However, you may have bad internet connectivity because of which the issue is arising.
- Even after applying the above process if you cannot open the Netgear login page, then the default IP address of your Netgear router might have changed. Thus, if you want to solve the issue, follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Settings and then open the Control Panel.
- After that, click on the Network and Sharing Center. There you will be getting established internet connection and then click on it.
- Now, click on the LAN link and this will pop-up a small window of the menu.
- Next, you have to click on the Details tab and navigate to the Primary DNS gateway.
- Type the address in the URL bar of the browser. And in return, this will open the login page of the router.
These are the summarized steps to easily enter into the Netgear router login page.