Nvidia graphics are one of the major backbones for Windows that typically contains RAM and chips which is optimized for dealing with video.
This graphics card has an in-built option that you can tweak certain graphics settings as per your choice from the Control Panel.
However, there might be several technical faults that occur with the file after at a time which results in the Nvidia control panel missing.
This issue mainly appears in Windows 10 due to some unwanted changes in settings.
Outdated Nvidia graphics card or the faulty one is another prime cause for the Nvidia Control Panel not found issue.
So, if you are one of those unfortunate and want to get back the Control Panel menu, you need to follow the rest of the article.
This article has covered all the quality solutions that help users who are struggling to overcome this issue.
Brilliant Hacks to Resolve Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue
Here we are representing all the tremendous solutions to Nvidia control panel missing windows 10.
You can now apply any of the methods until you get back the missing Control Panel on your Nvidia graphics file.
Method 1: Unhide Nvidia Control Panel on your Windows 10
If you cannot find the Nvidia Control Panel on your computer, then there might be a chance you have to hide the feature.
Sometimes the feature also goes hidden when you update the Nvidia graphics card software to a newer version.
Let’s have a look at these steps we have shared below to unhide the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Turn on the computer and open the Control Panel either from Run Command or from Windows Search.
- When the Control Panel opens, select View options by the Large Icons option from the right-top corner.
- After that, double-click Nvidia Control Panel option and find the Desktop option.
- Select the View menu option and click the Add Desktop Context Menu option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Apply button and go to your PC’s Desktop to see if the Nvidia Control Panel appears.
If still, you cannot find the Nvidia control panel missing options on your Windows, try the next solution to get the option back.
Method 2: Get the Nvidia Control Panel Back Via Windows Administrator
Windows Administrator is another way of getting the Nvidia Control Panel back on your computer.
The following are some of the hacks listed below to accomplish the task.
- Turn on the computer and open My Computer directly by pressing the Windows+E key on your keyboard.
- Open the “C” Drive and click on Program Files (x86) from the list to open the action.
- Now, locate the Nvidia Corporation option from the list and click on the Display.NvContainer option.
- After that, right-click the Display.NvContainer option from the top of the list and select the Copy option.
- Now, minimize the tab and open the Run command box by pressing Windows+R key.
- When the Run Command box opens, type “shell:startup” into the box and tap the Enter key to proceed.
- Open the Startup folder from the list and right-click the option and paste “Display.NvContainer” that you have copied.
- After that, right-click the “Display.NvContainer” file and select the Properties option from the bottom.
- Drive to the Compatibility tab from the list and click on the Run this Program as Administrator option.
- Click the Ok button below and then click the Apply button to save the changes.
Restart the computer after completing all the steps successfully and see if the error is now resolved.
If still, you can’t find the Nvidia Control Panel or the method fails, you can try one more solution here below.
Method 3: Restart Several Nvidia Services
Services are the backbone for every Windows program that sometimes goes wrecked and results in various issues.
If the Nvidia services go corrupted or the settings are changed, you cannot find the Control Panel on your PC.
Hence, track the steps we have shared below to restart the Nvidia service on your Windows 10.
- Turn on the computer and open the Run Command box to proceed with the further steps.
- When the Run Command box opens, type “services.msc” into the Search Panel and tap the Enter key to open the Service list.
- Now, when the Service list appears, open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc key at the same time.
- Click the Services tab from the bottom and locate the Nvidia services from the Name Column.
- After that, right-click on the Service option and select the Properties option from the bottom of the list.
- Set the Startup type option as Automatic and click the Start button when the dialog box appears.
Finally, restart the computer and see if the Nvidia control panel missing windows 10 issue is now all fixed.
If the above method fails or feature is still not appearing, you can try one more solution below here.
Method 4: Update the Nvidia Graphics Card
If the graphics card is outdated or is corrupted, you cannot find the Nvidia Control Panel on your Windows.
Hence, you need to update the driver and here are some of the tips are discussed below to do so.
- Turn on the computer and open the Device Manager by pressing the Windows+X key on your keyboard.
- When the Device Manager opens, expand the Display Adapter option from the list.
- Click the Update Driver option and wait for the process to find a new version.
- If there is any newer version is available, click the Update Now option and wait for the download to complete.
- When the download is over, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Now, restart the computer manually and see if the Control Panel missing error is now fixed.
To Sum Up
Hopefully, the above article was beneficial enough to know how to fix Nvidia control panel missing options in no effort.
In case, the issue still survives and still, the Control Panel is hidden from the Nvidia graphics card, then there might be some other issues.
In that case, you can positively get in touch with a hardware expert or replace the graphics card with a newer one.
Finally, you can also share your experience and help us to know if you have other better solutions to deal with this issue.