Openload is a server for online streaming services. It helps in maintaining the quality of the services and also helps protect the service against spammers and robots. This is a very useful initiative taken by the Openload streaming service. However, many users have reported that are facing openload.com/pair error. To make it clear, it is not an error. Actually, these are pairing permissions to enhance Openload streaming.
Procedures to fix the openload.com/pair error
So, here are the effective methods to fix this problem. We have mentioned two fixes for this error. One temporary and one permanent. So, follow them and enjoy your streaming service.
Temporary fix for the problem
Since this is an online streaming service, many users use it to watch and upload content. However, the majority of these contents are pirated. So, if you end up watching pirated content, you can face some trouble, especially when you are using your own IP address. To prevent this from happening, you have to use a good VPN. This will help you to hide your IP address and protect you from getting into any trouble. The given steps will tell you how to set up the VPN service:-
- Connect to an IP address that has a good internet speed. Then, open the VPN you want to use.
- After that, open your browser and in the address bar, you have to paste the given URL
- This will open a page. Hare, you have to check the box saying “I’m not a robot”.
- After that, click the button of “Pair”.
- Then, a window will appear. This is an olpair window and will show if you are paired to it not. After this, you will be able to use any third-party app and access the openload stream in it.
- However, you must not change the IP address that you are given. The VPN service that you are using is very capable of providing excellent IP address. If you face any problem with your VPN or internet connection, you have to perform the entire process all over again.
This will solve your https//openload.co/pair error by providing you with 4 hours of streaming time. However, you have to keep it in mind that this will solve the error temporarily. You have to repeat this process every 4 hours to continue using Openload streaming services. If you want a permanent solution, you have to go to the next solution.
Permanent fix: Use captcha to disable hosters
So, to solve this problem permanently, you have to disable the hosters. This will allow you to use the services of Openload streaming without any further problems. With this process, you will be able to block all the links for streaming that need the captcha verification. To complete this process, you have to use KODI. So, follow the given steps to complete the process successfully:-
- Open the KODI application.
- Then, click on the option of “Add-ons”.
- From the window of add-ons, you have to select a plugin. For example, Exodus plugin.
- Then, on the page of the description, you have to click on the option of “Configure”.
- Go to the tab of Playback and locate the option of “Hosters”. You have to toggle off the switch beside it. This will disable Hosters.
Now, you will face no Openload pair problem anymore.
So, if you are facing this error, then you can use any of these two solutions to solve the problem. The 1st one is a temporary method and you have to do this process over and over again to continue using its services. However, the 2nd one is the permanent fix and you only have to do this process once to fix the https//openload.co/pair error. Here, by disabling the captcha from the settings, you will never see any captcha. Then, you will be able to access Openload without any error.