“Go to one of your other devices signed in to iCloud to approve this iPhone” problem is a common one and thus faced by many iPhone users. This is a common problem and the solutions to get rid of this problem are very easy. With the help of these solutions, you will be able to use your Mac or any other device to approve your iPhone.
So, let us start with the solutions for “how to approve iPhone” with the help of another device.
How to Approve iPhone from Mac: Making the Authentication Turned Off
By switching off the Two-Factor Authentication, you will be able to avoid verifications. You will be able to execute the process successfully by following the given steps:-
- First of all, you have to press the “Cancel” option to skip the “approve this iPhone” screen.
- Then, you have to open the “Settings” on your iPhone. After that, you have to enter the page of the Apple ID. Then you have to select the “Two-factor Authentication” option. This will be available on the “Password & Security” tab.
- After that, the “Two-Factor Authentication” needs to be turned off. Along with this, you have to go to your iTunes and iCloud account and reset the password. If you are thinking that your data will be lost, then you take a sigh of relief as it will not. Now, an email will be sent to you regarding your Authentication. Lastly, to turn off the “Authentication,” you have to click the link in the email.
- Now, you have to try the “approve this iPhone” option again through the option of a red flag located on the phone “Settings”. Then, your device will be approved automatically and without doing anything.
How to approve iPhone by making the iCloud Keychain turned off from Mac?
So, let us see another method to approve the iPhone from Mac. In this method, the iCloud Keychain needs to be turned off. Hence, follow the given steps for successfully completing the process for “how to approve iPhone?”
- First of all, when the “approve this iPhone” window will show up, you have to “Cancel” the window.
- After that, you have to go to “Settings”. Within “Settings”, you have to select the “Apple ID” tab. Here, you have to go to the “iCloud Keychain” option and make it turn off.
- Then, you have to restart your iPhone.
- Now, you again have to go to the “Settings”. Then, open the “Apple ID” and switch off the “iCloud Keychain”
When you have completed this process, you can try the “approve this iPhone” window again. However, it will no longer appear. Thus, you have solved this problem of “how to approve iPhone?”
How to approve iPhone from Mac with the help of verification code?
Another method to approve the iPhone from Mac is by using a verification code. This is one of the easiest methods to attempt “how to approve iPhone?”. By following the given steps, you will be able to complete this procedure effortlessly:-
- First of all, you have to acquire the code. In order to do this, you have to go to your account in iCloud. You can do it from any of your iOS devices like your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Whatever device you use, there you have to go to the “Settings”. After that, you have to click on the “Apple ID” option. Then, you have to click on the “Password & Security” option.
Thereafter, you have to press the “Get Verification Code” button. Next, on the screen of your device, you will see a verification code to pop up. Then, you have to press on the “OK” button.
- Now, you have to return to your iPhone device which was facing the problem. However, you will no longer see the “approve this iPhone” window appearing on the screen. Your iPhone has been approved automatically with this process.
How to approve iPhone from another device?
Now, let us see how you will be able to solve this problem with the help of another device through the method of “iCloud approve iPhone”:-
- First of all, you have to go to the “Settings” option. Then you have to select “iCloud”.
- After that, you have to write your ID and password for the iCloud.
- Then, you have to acquire the other iPhone’s Apple ID Verification Code. Further, type the six figures in the iCloud.
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter the passcode for your iPhone. After this process is completed, your device will be approved to the iCloud.
So, this process will surely help you in knowing “how to approve iPhone from iCloud?” This method is sure to work if the earlier methods have not worked for you.
Hope that by now, you have been able to learn “how to approve iPhone?” from the solutions discussed above. These solutions are the most efficient and simplest ones that you can opt for. You can start with any one of the solutions you like and if that does not work, then you can move on to the next solution.